Fulton Market Association is the U.S. certified non-profit economic development agency serving businesses, property owners, residents, condominium associations, social service agencies and schools in these Chicago neighborhoods:
● Fulton Market
● West Loop
● Kinzie Industrial Corridor
● Near Westside
● East Garfield Park
● Public Safety
● Business Solutions
● Real Estate Solutions
● Solutions for Residents & Condominium Associations
● Access to Government Services & Programs
● Access to Economic Development Financial Incentives
● Infrastructure Improvements Lobbying
● Neighborhood Planning & Beautification
Volunteer Executive Board
● Christine Lopez, BMO Harris Bank
● Craig Fitzgerald, Montessori Academy of Chicago
● Andrew Mooney, Art+Science Salon
● Aesha Muhammad El-Amin, Haymarket Center
● Jay Spainhour, Tucker Pup’s Pet Resort
Roger Romanelli, Executive Director
Membership is an excellent value at $300 for businesses, property owners, condominium associations and other organizations.
Fulton Market residents can join individually at $50.
By becoming a Member, you receive superior service and can participate in our promotions and meetings. Learn more by downloading our Membership Application below.
Public safety is our highest priority.
Report any crime or suspicious activity to the Chicago Police (911 emergency, 311 non-emergency) and our Association. Contact our staff ANYTIME in emergencies or when you see something suspicious.
We ask every building owner to install exterior lights and cameras to prevent and eliminate crime. This is a primary request of the Chicago Police Department. Contact our Association about economic development financial incentives to pay for these improvements.
● Community safety
● Community cleanliness & beautification
● Lobbying for government infrastructure improvements:
Safe streets, sidewalks, alleys & sewers
Streetlights & street safety
CTA rail & bus service
METRA rail service