Fulton Market Association is the U.S. certified non-profit economic development agency serving Chicago’s Fulton Market-Near Westside businesses, property owners, residents, condominium associations, social service agencies and schools.
Service Area Neighborhoods
● Fulton Market
● West Loop
● Kinzie Industrial Corridor
● Near Westside
● East Garfield Park
● Public Safety
● Business Solutions
● Real Estate Solutions
● Solutions for Residents & Condominium Associations
● Access to Government Services & Programs
● Access to Economic Development Financial Incentives
● Infrastructure Improvements Lobbying
● Neighborhood Planning & Beautification
Volunteer Executive Board, 2017-2018
● Christine Lopez, BMO Harris Bank
● Cassie Martin, Montessori Academy of Chicago
● Andrew Mooney, Art+Science Salon
● Aesha Muhammad El-Amin, Haymarket Center
● Melissa Otte, Maloney, Cunningham & Devic
● Jay Spainhour, Tucker Pup’s Pet Resort
Roger Romanelli, Executive Director
Membership is an excellent value at $300 for businesses, property owners, condominium associations and other organizations.
Fulton Market residents can join individually at $50.
By becoming a Member, you receive superior service and can participate in our promotions and meetings. Learn more by downloading our Membership Application below.
Public safety is our highest priority. Read and share our “Safety Solutions” at the bottom of this site.
Report any crime or suspicious activity to the Chicago Police (911 emergency, 311 non-emergency) and our Association. Contact our staff ANYTIME in emergencies or when you see something suspicious.
We ask every building owner to install exterior lights and cameras to prevent and eliminate crime. This is a primary request of the Chicago Police Department. Contact our Association about economic development financial incentives to pay for these improvements.
● Help you install building safety lights & cameras
● Business solutions & referrals
● Business marketing & promotions
● Monthly “Fulton Market Promotions”
● May 24 “Membership Networking Luncheon”
● November “Fulton Market Networking Gala”
● Access to economic development financial incentives
● Real estate solutions
● Gain ready & trained employees